Did you know that JULY is National Blueberry Month?
Blueberries have many great benefits to your health and they taste GREAT!
- Improve Memory
- Reduce Diabetes Risk
- Lower Blood Pressure
- Numerous Nutritional Benefits
Fun Facts ALL about Blueberries:
- July was announced National Blueberry Month by the US in 1999
- Blueberries are grown in 35 states
- The US provides over 90% of the worlds supply of blueberries
- Blueberries have many uses: make stews, soups, deserts, spice rub for meats, drinks...the list goes on!
ENJOY THIS WONDERFUL FRUIT ALL MONTH LONG!