Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Fabulous NEW Marie Osmond Dolls! First SNEEK PEEK!

You have voted and here are the first three NEW Marie Osmond Dolls You wanted to see!

BABY RACHAEL LAUREN
In Marie's Words... “Early in my career as a doll designer, I produced a “Rachael” doll of my second daughter.  Rachael, who’s now 22, works with me at the Flamingo showroom and does all my wardrobe designing.  I wanted to do a new sculpt of my daughter that reflects her true beauty.”


FRENCH FASHION BRU TINY TOT
In Marie's Words... “Here’s my DOTY 2012 winning doll and also the cover model for Doll Reader Magazine this past fall. The Bru is one of my favorite vintage faces and this is a timeless porcelain doll.”


SUNSHINE AND SMILES
In Marie's Words... “This little cutie is a perfect doll for the little doll in your life. I wanted to make a girly, frilly doll because so many of our daughters, granddaughters, and nieces take dance classes, choir, or some performance where they light up the stage with their sunshine and smiles.”  


Don't forget to check out Marie Osmond and her new Dolls on QVC March 19th at 2am and 4pm! ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment