Monday, March 12, 2012

Here are MORE Fabulous NEW Marie Osmond Dolls! SNEEK PEEK!

You have voted and here more of the NEW Marie Osmond Dolls You wanted to see!

HEAVENLY DREAM
 In Marie's Words... “There is something about an angel that brings about a sense of calm.  I have angel dolls in different areas of my home to remind me that we are always protected by love passed down through the generations.  This doll has an amazing angelic presence.”


A TREAT FOR MOM
In Marie's Words... “Mom’s deserve all the attention on Mother’s day, because there isn’t a more important job in the world.  This sweet doll with her lit-up celebration cake is a unique way to let any “Mom” know that she is appreciated." 


ADORA BELLE - THE WIZARD OF OZ COLLECTION
In Marie's Words... "Judy Garland was the first singer that I felt I could relate to as a little girl, which is probably why I'm a life-long fan of "The Wizard of Oz." It's been so fun to take my Adora Belle sculpt and modify it to look like the characters from the movie, starting with the Wicked Witch who just had to have a hook nose, don't you think? The dolls are so phenomenal, the box had to be as well. I think you'll love the storybook designer display boxes."

ADORA BELLE - WIZARD OF OZ DESIGNER DISPLAY BOX

 Don't forget to check out Marie Osmond and her new Dolls on QVC March 19th at 2am and 4pm! ENJOY

No comments:

Post a Comment